Preventing Exposure to and Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
KLOSINSKI OVERSTREET, LLP is committed to doing its part to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. To that end, we ask that, when possible, only essential parties to the closing attend, and that everyone attending the closing adhere to the following guidelines:
- Have you or anyone in your household had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any reason to believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 while you were traveling domestically or internationally within the last 14 days?
- Are you at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 (for more information visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html)?
If the answer is YES to ANY ONE of these questions, please contact our office for details about how we can help with the coordination of your closing.
At the signing appointment, buyers and sellers will be in separate rooms. Also, we ask that everyone use good hygiene and other preventative measures to prevent potential spread of germs. We recommend that you:
- Follow prevention and preparation guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which are available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- Do not shake hands.
- Bring your own pens or request a new pen to sign documents. Do not share pens.
- Wash your hands before and after the appointment with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and running water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact.
If you have any other questions or concerns about the signing appointment, please contact our office.