Matthew Wade Padgett
Matthew Wade Padgett was born and raised in the CSRA, who after receiving his Bachelor’s Degree from Newberry College, and Juis Doctor from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, returned to the Augusta area to practice law. Matt serves on various organizational boards, including presently serving as a Board Member for the Newberry College Alumni Association.
Matt represents businesses and individual clients in a wide variety of matters from entity formation all the way to complex litigation. Matt has also been actively practicing in the area of real estate law for the entirety of his legal career.
Matt is also active with the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar Association, serving as a member of the Executive Counsel as well as serving as the President of the Young Lawyers of Augusta. Matt is also a graduate of the Leadership Augusta Class of 2020.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Newberry College, B.S. Business Administration, 2014
- Young Lawyers of Augusta
- President 2019-2020
- Young Lawyers Division- State Bar of Georgia
- Board Member- Alumni Association of Newberry College
- Leadership Augusta Class of 2020
- President- Delta Epsilon Alumni Association